Hey Look!!! I got another Leibster!!!!
There are few rules to be followed once you get nominated. These include:
- 1. Thank the blogger who nominated you:
- 2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
- 3. Nominate 11 other blogs
- 4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- 5.Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them
Rules are rules, people. Feel free to cut and paste, but lets put some pizazz in the thing, kay? Have fun.
Here are my nominees:
I think the Liebster has come around for some of you before, but look!!!! a new logo!!!! It will be a proud addition to any awards page, so send it on.
Don’t worry Mummy, I’ll leave you in peace. This time…
1: Blissfulbritt I think I may have nominated you for this award before, but what the hell, you deserve it. And like I said; NEW LOGO!!
2: The first one to nominate me for a Liebster, Ms. Winding Road. Pay it forward baby.
3: Rose, from 2-3 kids, she’s one tough chic.
4: Tric at Mythoughtsonapage gets a new leibster too, because she makes me think, which is no easy feat.
5: Suzy, at theairingcupboard. Your blog always makes me laugh.
6: Meg at DearCrazyKids. You remind me of me, only better. My narcissistic side likes that. Kind of.
7: TheKitchensGarden. I just discovered this blog, and it’s great. Since I don’t live on a farm, I can live vicariously through this blog. Please go check it out. It actually soothes my nerves. Love it.
8: Kate at did that just happen? Because she’s just so dern nice. And, she recently hurt her finger, so everyone should visit her page and say hello to her cast.
9: The Vanilla Housewife Maybe you saw this once before… Awards are as awards do…
10: StarlitReveries Your blog makes me appreciate visual art. Again, no easy feat.
11: SuburbanPrincessTeacher. A really good person, a really good blog.
AAAAAAAAND Here are your 11 questions. This is the part that always gets me… 11 questions just for you. I think today we’ll expound on the theme of the undead from my “Blog of the Year award”. Feel free to be creative in your answers.
- Are you now, or have you ever, eating/eaten a brain?
- Do you prefer to be active during the day? Or do you prefer to skulk in the shadows at night?
- How many bandages do you have upon your person at present?
- Are you now, or have you ever howled at the moon?
- Do you take your steak rare, well done, or wooden and through the heart?
- If we met in a dark alley at night, would you bite me? and if so, where upon my person would said injury occur?
- Does any member of your family, for any reason, take exceptional measures to keep track of the phases of the moon?
- When you walk, how do you like to hold your arms? (i.e. swinging naturally, straight by your sides, held out straight in front of you whilst moaning, etc.)
- Describe your bed.
- If you came to visit me, would I have to invite you in, or would you just walk in all on your own?
- Lastly, do you remember your childhood? If not, what was your first memory? (i.e. waking up on a slab of stone in a thunderstorm, mad scientist, you know, whatever.)
And here are my questions, dutifully answered and pinged back to Amanda at insidethelifeofmoi. Enjoy:
- Why do you write a blog? Well, Some women that work with my husband found my texts to him entertaining. They asked for access to them without the permission of the husband, and Naptimethoughts was born.
- What would your first reaction be if you woke up to find you had lost the contents of your blog? Well shit.
- Have you ever written anything mean about someone, on your blog? A better question is “have you ever written something nice about someone”
- Would you like to be famous? Certainly not. I go to great lengths to keep myself anonymous. So long as I’m anonymous, I can say and do whatever I want to. I’m Batman.
- If you could publish a book, what would the title be? “Hey look, I wrote a book! I know, I didn’t think it would ever happen either!”
- What is your favourite hobby? I have so many hobbies. I have to plead the 5th.
- Do you ever dance like noone is watching? It’s the only way to dance.
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be? Obama. Now there’s a man with some stories.
- What is your biggest achievement? My family.
- If you could live your life all over again, what would you do differently? (in a nutshell). Not a damn thing. I have accomplished much, and changed with the tides. I’m happy with my life the way things are now, struggles and all.